If you are at a point in your life where you expected better relationships than you have yet achieved, you are in the right place, here on this screen, reading this page, right now. Your solution is here! Better relationships are not only possible: better relationships are your birth right, and the key to so much success in your life!
“A great relationship is about two things: First, appreciating the similarities, and second, respecting the differences.” Unknown
#Better relationship issues are the core of humanity and both the major problem and solution to humanities’ major problems!
On an individual level, we all strive for a great relationship, a better relationship either or both with ourselves, or that special someone. Ultimately, the better the relationship with ourselves, the easier it is to have a great relationship with someone other than ourselves.
On a community level, or even wider, when we have solid and stable relationships and relationship values, we have a community with harmony and progress. Where there is discord in relationships, there is disharmony in the community.
How do you create or rebuild better relationships?
As with every goal, it rarely happens overnight. Sure, it is possible to have “love at first sight”, but after the infatuation wears off, as the Yogi said, “there had better be either a God connection or a big fat wallet!”
To get that ‘God connection’, the reality is that first, we need to feel good about ourselves and within ourselves, before we can have meaningful, productive and lasting relationships with anyone else. And that is what doesn’t happen overnight.
Once our internal relationship is sound, then magic can happen and yes, you can experience love at first sight, and it CAN be lasting love! However, the foundations need to be laid first.
What are the elements of better relationships?
- Something in common. Whilst attraction is great, there needs to be more, to give a relationship depth and longevity. Shared interests, experiences, values and beliefs are a great foundation for a better relationship.
- Communication and listening skills. The ability to converse freely and confidently in a language that each can understand and being willing to listen to and accept the thoughts, beliefs and feelings of another. Whether there is a spoken language barrier or not is irrelevant, as even where each person speaks the same language, if one uses jargon or slang that the other doesn’t understand, there is very limited communication and a huge potential for bad communication. The communication needs to be appropriate to the situation and readily understood by both – working through an interpreter only goes so far.
- The desire to connect as an equal. Many people want a ‘relationship’ where they can dictate what will happen. That is a master/servant relationship, and if it is not a paid relationship called employment, it is slavery or worse. Ideally, the better relationship will be an exchange between peers, with each contributing to and receiving benefits from the relationship, and feeling that they have been treated fairly. If one person in a relationship feels that something is unfair, then it IS unfair, until everyone feels the arrangement is fair again. Until then, resentment builds up and eats away at the relationship.
- Honesty in communication. That also suggests freedom to communicate and the confidence to express feelings, opinions and values, without fear of ridicule or reprisal.
- Forward thinking and planning for a shared future. Not necessarily marriage, because not all relationships are about people getting married. Friendships, working partnerships and much more require a plan for the future, even if unstated. There must be a point to the relationship, whether it’s the regular tennis fixture you meet at, a working relationship where your career or job is the point of common relationship, or a romantic relationship where forever with children could be a genuine goal and outcome.
How do you create such an idyllic situation, a better relationship?
Start with working on making yourself attractive to the person or people you want to attract to being in relationship with.
A better relationship starts inside. It starts within you! Deep down, we all have goals of better relationships, even if we are not aware of them. For some people, it is expressed as their desire to be liked more and their behaviour reflects that desire. Some people are systematic, and create a ‘wish list’ for the person they want to meet. With most, it’s just that innate desire to be a wanted and welcome part of a community. Whatever your level of desire and approach to having better relationships, the fact that you are reading this page suggests that you are wanting or needing to take it a step further, and you are serious about creating better relationships.
The best way to achieve this is through a structured program that systematically:
- creates awareness of your issues and limitations with relationships
- teaches you how to correct or improve them
- Eliminates limiting fears, phobias and beliefs
- teaches you to set appropriate goals in all areas of your life and then how to achieve them
- consolidates your new awareness and better habits into unconscious success behaviours
- ensures your financial situation supports your new goals
- and gives you the tools to maintain the success you achieve for life.
Life Change 90 is such a program. It is a powerful, 90 day program with a few minutes of morning and evening activities that firstly set up your day with awareness of and habits for success, then reviews and consolidates your successes each evening.
Over three months you achieve heightened awareness of any issues and limitations facing you and standing in your way of achieving your goals. You learn strategies, solutions and antidotes to those issues, and replace them with habits of success that become part of your subconscious programming. This programming automatically sets you up for success, and being embedded subconsciously as success habits gives you a lifelong program of continued consolidation of your successes.
How much does Life Change 90 cost?
Depending on your currency, it could be as little as the cost of a coffee a week, and it is probable that within a fortnight, your new habits will have saved you more than the total cost of the 90 day program and that money will be in your bank account or wallet!
To learn more about Life Change 90 and how to integrate this program into your life, click on Life Change 90
To enrol in this life changing program and work on better relationships immediately, ENROL NOW!