Meditation is something you grow towards. If you are at a point in your life where you expected more of your life than you have yet achieved and wish to learn how to meditate to assist you, your solution is here! Learning #how to meditate is a vital part of truly living.
“Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet. It is a way of entering into the quiet that is already there buried under the 50,000 thoughts the average person thinks every day” ― Deepak Chopra
What is meditation?
Meditation is often portrayed as a mystical experience that either happens in magic circles, or is done by monks or mystics, or is for hippies and other people off with the pixies. The reality couldn’t be further from the truth! Meditation is available to everyone, anywhere, at any time, and can be done in snatches of time from a minute to hours at a stretch. Meditation is truly a panacea for the modern world, although it came from the ancients. Learning how to meditate can change your life incredibly!
How do we do it?
You want to learn how to meditate? There are a few ways, and you have probably already been meditating for a long time anyway, but didn’t realise it. These are some of the ways to meditate – how many do you already do, without realising?
- Relaxing, listening to music, just sitting and not consciously thinking, letting your mind roam free.
- Gazing at the moon or stars
- Gazing into an open fire
- Getting lost in a book
- Power walking and becoming in tune with your footsteps on the pavement, oblivious to the rest of the world
- Taking a 5 minute break and sitting, closing your eyes to escape
Then there are the traditional ways of how to meditate:
- Joining a meditation circle or group, and following a guiding voice through the process, usually from 10 minutes to over 30 minutes. A discussion would follow. These groups may instruct you on how to meditate in different ways, for you to choose from.
- Sitting on your own, relaxed and using a specific meditation technique that you have learnt from a mediation teacher, class or study group
- Yoga exercises meditation
- Listening to and working with a pre-recorded guided meditation
- Healing meditations, where you focus on or ‘pray for’ another’s healing, or your own
- Prayer, of pretty much any type
Meditation as part of daily life
Learning how to meditate is not so much a chore as most make it out to be. However, meditating in a way that assists you in daily living, as part of a wellness and health routine is what is important. Making meditation part of your day once you learn which method works for you is the most important aspect of learning how to meditate – making it work for YOU!
The best way to achieve this is through a structured program that systematically:
- creates awareness of your issues and limitations
- teaches you how to correct or improve them
- eliminates limiting fears, phobias and beliefs
- teaches you to set appropriate goals in all areas of your life and then how to achieve them
- consolidates your new awareness and better habits into unconscious success behaviours
- ensures your financial situation supports your new goals
- introduces meditation into your life as a success habit
- and gives you the tools to maintain the success you achieve for life.
Life Change 90 is such a program. It is a powerful, 90 day program with a few minutes of morning and evening activities that firstly set up your day with awareness of and habits for success, then reviews and consolidates your successes each evening.
Over three months you achieve heightened awareness of any issues and limitations facing you and standing in your way of achieving your goals. You learn strategies, solutions and antidotes to those issues, and replace them with habits of success that become part of your subconscious programming. This programming automatically sets you up for success, and being embedded subconsciously as success habits gives you a lifelong program of continued consolidation of your successes. Your daily meditations will lock in your successes and enable you to enjoy them to the fullest.
For more information in the value of systems in changing your life around, this blog post could help.
How much does it cost?
Depending on your currency, it could be as little as the cost of a coffee a week, and it is probable that within a fortnight, your new habits will have saved you more than the total cost of the 90 day program and that money will be in your bank account or wallet!
To learn more about Life Change 90 and how to integrate this program into your life, click the logo below.